Links Mentioned in This Episode
- U.S. Forest Service may require $1500 permits to photograph on federal wildlands
- Adobe announces Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 13
- Craig Colvin's exhibits
- TWiP October Meetup Landscape and Nature photography
- Digital Negative app
- 645 Pro app
Picks of the Week
- Evgeny: Helios 40-2 85mm F1.5 Lens
- Craig: 35-100mm f/2.8 Lumix G Vario Zoom & Beautiful Anarchy by David DuChemin
TWiP 380 is brought to you by Squarespace, Lynda.com, SitckyAlbums & Freshbooks
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio or online store. For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com and use offer code TWIP.
This episode is brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of high quality and easy-to-follow video tutorials, including many about photography. For seven days of free unlimited in depth courses, visit: lynda.com/twip
Thanks to our newest sponsor – StickyAlbums. Do you want to book more clients? Nothing boosts your word-of-mouth referrals like giving each of your clients their own custom photo app. Create your first app in minutes at stickyalbums.com. Click here to save $40 on your Annual StickyAlbums membership
Nate also provided the discount code: “TWIP” that will save you $40 off your Annual Membership which includes unlimited apps!
TWiP is also brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Evgeny Tchebotarev: Website, Twitter, Google+, 500px
- Craig Colvin: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+