TWiP 339 – Best Photography Tech Trends of 2013
Host: Frederick Van Johnson with Joseph Linaschke and Andy Biggs
Listen in at the end of the show for Frederick's conversation with photographer Shiv Verma. To learn more about Shiv and to keep up with everything he's up to, check out his website at ShivVerma.com.
- Photography tech trends of 2013
- And an interview with photographer Shiv Verma
Interview with Shiv Verma
Picks of the Week
- Joseph: Manfrotto 241FB Pump Cup
- Andy: NEC PA-272W 27″ display
- Frederick: HeyMosaic.com – create books straight from your phone
Other Links Mentioned
- MyGlass – Google's ios app for Google Glass
- Phase One medium format cameras
- Instagram Direct
- Twitter direct messages
- Sony's lens cameras
- Shoot your DSLR with one hand!
- The Nikon Df
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 & Panasonic GM1
- Shiv Verma's timelapse book is coming soon!
- LRTimelapse – Gunther Wegner's software mentioned by Shiv Verma
- iBooks Author – Shiv's publishing tool for his coming iBook
- Shiv Verma's workshops
Please Support our Sponsors:
This podcast is brought to you by Audible.com the internet's leading provider of audiobooks with more than 150,000 downloadable titles across all types of literature, including fiction, non-fiction and periodicals. For a free audiobook of your choice, go to Audiblepodcast.com/TWiP.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Joseph Linaschke: Website, Twitter, Google+
Andy Biggs: Website, Twitter, Google+
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro