Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Martin Bailey, Don Komarechka & Aaron Nace
This week on TWiP…
- The US Postal Service pays $685,000 for copyright infringement
- Nikon introduces the AW1 – a water proof, freeze proof & shock proof mirrorless camera
- A USA Today sports photographer gets caught faking an important shot
- The US Postal Service pays $685,000 for copyright infringement (13:40)
- Nikon introduces the rugged AW1 (41:40)
- A USA Today sports photographer gets caught faking an important shot (55:55)
- Martin: David duChemin's new big book from Craft & Vision – The Visual Toolbox
- Don: Samsung solid state internal drives
- Aaron: Joby's GPod Mini Magnetic tri-pod
- Frederick: DXO Film Pack 3 (It's Free! Here's the link) & Epic Burger from Phlearn.com
- Drobo 5D – for 10% off use the offer code TWiP9
- Drobo Mini – for $50 off use the offer code TWiP9
Drobo Mini Giveaway!
Whether you're working at your desktop, shooting and editing photos or videos onsite, or traveling to the next location, it's the world's first high-performance and protected portable storage array. So now you can take and access your photo library wherever you go.
Use the form below to enter the giveaway.
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by Shutterstock.com. With over 26 million high-quality stock photos, illustrations, vectors and video clips, Shutterstock helps you take your creative projects to the next level. For 25% off your new account, go to Shutterstock.com and use offer code TWIP9.
This episode is brought to you by Picturelife — the best way to protect and secure your photos and videos. Picturelife works on Mac, Windows, and iPhone. It even backs up your Facebook and Instagram pics. All for only $7.00 a month. For a free two-month trial, visit picturelife.com/twip.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro