Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Craig Colvin and Don Komarechka
This week on TWiP, we're diving into a few of the best stories of the week including:
- Adobe's Creative Cloud arrives
- The business of photography contests
- Instant photography business – Just add dollars!
- An interview with photographer Laura Tillinghast
- Plus Listener Q&A and our Picks of the Week
Craig Colvin & Don Komarechka join Frederick to discuss these topics and lots more on this week's episode of TWiP.
Interview with Laura Tillinghast
This week Frederick chats with California commercial photographer Laura Tillinghast about her professional and personal work. Laura's portfolio is stunning, and her real-world practical advice is enlightening. Be sure to to check out her photography at lauratillinghast.com.
1. Craig Colvin's upcoming workshops with TWiP Meet-ups: Alviso Photowalk
3. Kai's Power Tools – old school Photoshop actions
4. Corel Suite and raw image processor
6. Snapseed – Don goes back to his old desktop version of this app from time to time.
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create a professional website, blog, portfolio, and now… an online store! Check out their NEW commerce solution so you can start selling stuff immediately. For a free trial and 10% off your first purchase on new accounts, go to SquareSpace.com/TWiP, and use offer code TWIP6.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro