Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Apple announces new retina iMac with 5K display
- Apple announces updates to the iPad
- Adobe releases a tool to migrate Aperture libraries to Lightroom
- Martin's Iceland Tour in 2015
Picks of the Week
TWiP 383 is brought to you by Squarespace, SitckyAlbums, & Freshbooks
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio or online store. For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com and use offer code TWIP.
TWiP is also brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Thanks to our newest sponsor – StickyAlbums. Do you want to book more clients? Nothing boosts your word-of-mouth referrals like giving each of your clients their own custom photo app. Create your first app in minutes at stickyalbums.com. Click here to save $40 on your Annual StickyAlbums membership. Nate also provided the discount code: “TWIP” that will save you $40 off your Annual Membership which includes unlimited apps!
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Martin Bailey: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Derrick Story: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello