TWiP 463 – Oh Baby I Like it RAW!
ON1 software is set to release the first new camera raw processor in over a decade, with the introduction of their new Photo RAW processor. But can this new software compete with the established Camera RAW workflow pioneered by Adobe? And do they really want to? And in conjunction with that conversation, we discuss the controversy over delivering raw files to clients. Is it a good move? One Australian photographer says NO!
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- ON1 unveils Photo RAW
- Matt Kloskowski's overview of ON1 Photo RAW
- Non-destructive photo edits
- Why is it okay to give away RAW photos?
- Digital Photo Pro Magazine written by Meredith Winn
Picks of the Week
TWiP 463 is brought to you by:
Freshbooks – the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at FreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Out of Chicago
The Out of Chicago Conference is taking its show on the road for the Out of New York Photography Conference October 14-15. Join Rick Sammon, Bryan Peterson, Lindsay Adler, Frederick Van Johnson, Valerie Jardin, Steve Simon, RC Concepcion, and the rest of the lineup for an amazing hands-on photography experience in the heart of beautiful New York City!
Use the code “twip100” for $100 off the 349 registration fee before April. Go to outofnewyork.com for more information. See you in New York City!
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Don Komarechka: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Sara France: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram
- Matt Kloskowski: Website, Twitter, Instagram
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest