Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Doug Kaye, Valerie Jardin and Martin Bailey
This week on TWiP, we are back in the Google+ Hangout format! Here's what's on tap:
- Instagram's Terms of Service Snafu
- CES Expectations and Predictions
- Photography and Publishing in 2013
- And an Interview with ‘the Godfather of TWiP' Scott Bourne
Doug Kaye, Valerie Jardin and Martin Bailey join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and much more on this week's episode of TWiP.
Doug: Plus One Collection 2012 (second edition). Submission deadline is January 16, 2013.
Valerie: David duChemin's The Print and the Process: Taking compelling photographs from vision to expression. David's done it again. Another great read!
Martin: GoPro Hero3 Black Edition
1. The Lab colorspace – from Doug's blog
4. Zite app – curate your newsfeed
6. Photograph – Craft & Vision's digital magazine
7. Sony NEX-7
9. Guy Kawasaki's new book “APE”
11. Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson on YouTube
13. Click here to link to Martin's Iceland 2013 Tour
AND THE WINNER OF THE “MC HARRINGTON” PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGE IS…
Interview with ‘The Godfather of TWiP' Scott Bourne
This week, Frederick interviews co-founder of TWiP, Scott Bourne. The conversation focuses on Instagram's recent woes and then delves into Scott's future plans and his thoughts on publishing for photographers.
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: The New Squarespace. Squarespace introduces a new content management system, making it faster and easier to create a high-quality website or blog. Check out the new mobile-responsive designs with automatic device-scaling and more than 50 other new features. For a free trial and 10% off your first purchase on new accounts, go to SquareSpace.com/TWiP and use offer code TWiP1.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by Scott Cannizzaro
Photo Credits: kdonovan_gaddy