Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Doug Kaye and Dave Dugdale
This week on TWiP:
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter look to add new features (8:50)
- Nikon introduces the D5200 (25:40)
- 2 new stabilized “L” lenses from Canon (42:10)
Doug Kaye and Dave Dugdale join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and a whole lot more on this week’s episode of TWiP.
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Top Stories”]
[tab title=”Picks of the Week”]
Dave: Canon had some sweet deals on refurbished cameras last week with low shutter counts. Dave just picked up a T3i/600D for $384 with only 1,800 shutter actuations.
Frederick: Google Search app for iOS
[tab title=”Other Links Mentioned”]
1. Dave Dugdale’s course: Canon 650D T4i Getting Started in Video
2. Frederick’s newest marketing course over at Mediabytes.com – Essential Web Marketing for Photographers (for $50 off, use the offer code TWiP)
3. Frederick’s upcoming Brooks Institute workshop – The Amazing DIY Photo Workshop!
4. Frustration with NPS (Nikon Professional Services) – Trey Ratcliff post
5. 24-70 discussion: http://www.learningdslrvideo.com/canon-vs-tamron-sigma-24-70mm/
6. More about the Red Epic from Dave Dugdale: http://www.learningdslrvideo.com/red-epic-tutorial/
Interview with Jesse Deol
This week Frederick interviews model Jesse Deol. Get the perspective from the other side of the camera as Frederick and Jesse dive into the model mayhem. You can learn more about Jesse and all that she is up to by visiting her on facebook, twitter or at her blog.
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: The New Squarespace. Squarespace introduces a new content management system, making it faster and easier to create a high-quality website or blog. Check out the new mobile-responsive designs with automatic device-scaling and more than 50 other new features. For a free trial and 10% off your first purchase on new accounts, go to SquareSpace.com/TWiP and use offer code TWiP11.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by Scott Cannizzaro
Photo Credits: Instagram