TWiP 488: Making Copyright Great Again
In this episode, the Trump campaign lifts photos from Flickr without permission. Kodak enters the smartphone game, and Nikon goes multi-lens with a computational photography based camera.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Trump campaign steals photos
- Kodak’s new Ektar smartphone would rather be a camera
- Nikon files patent for Multi-aperture camera
Picks of the Week
- Varina: Patricia Davidson
- Jay: Female photographers on Visual Wilderness: Anne McKinnell, Athena Carey, Candace Dyar, Christine Hauber, Denise Ippolito, Elle Bruce, Patricia Davidson, Sarah Marino
- Frederick: Wirecast Go
TWiP 488 is brought to you by:
This episode is brought to you by FreshBooks, the super–simple cloud accounting software that’s giving thousands of freelancers and small businesses the tools to save time billing and get paid faster. Try it free at freshbooks.com/twip.
TWiP needs your help. We’ve started a Patreon campaign in hopes that you will help support the network so we can take TWiP to the next level. That means, new shows, more hosts, more TWiP! Please consider donating a few bucks at TWiP.pro/DONATE
- Varina Patel: Website, Twitter, Visual Wilderness
- Jay Patel: Website, Facebook, Visual Wilderness
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram