TWiP 471: A New Photoshop Arrives!
Adobe continues with its “rolling thunder” model of drip-feeding cool new features to Creative Cloud subscribers. Just when you were wondering why you pay that subscription fee every month, boom… a cool new set of features that make you reconsider cancelling.
Also Hasselblad enters the mirrorless market with a relatively inexpensive medium format mirrorless camera. And the FAA finally announces rules governing drone flight in the United States — for both commercial and recreational use!
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Adobe rolls out Photoshop 2015.5 to Creative Cloud subscribers
- List of new features in Photoshop CC 2015.5
- FAA issues first round of rules for Drone pilots
- The Hasselblad X1D
- From Stills to Motion workshop in Perth
Picks of the Week
- Don: De Wijs 3D Marco lens
- Lee: ThinkTank Photo Video bags
- Frederick: 13″ messenger bag from Peak Design
TWiP 471 is brought to you by:
This episode of TWiP is brought to you by the new TWiP School! We’ve just launched and the school already has THOUSANDS of students and several photography courses to choose from.
Check it out today at http://www.TWiPSchool.com
This November, Frederick is taking a few lucky TWiPPERs to the beautiful and colorful country of Vietnam. It’ll be an adventure full of photography, food, laughs and FUN. Come hang out for two weeks and come away with photos and memories and adventures to brag about that you never thought possible.
Sign up today at http://twip.pro/vietnam2016
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Don Komarechka: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Lee Herbet: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest