On this episode of TWiP, Thomas Hawk, Evgeny Tchebotarev, & Joseph Linaschke join Frederick to discuss the new DJI Phantom 3 & Canon's new XC10 camcorder. Plus Apple releases Photos and Linkedin is planning to buy the popular education site Lynda.com for $1.5 billion.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- DJI Announces the Phantom 3
- Canon announces the XC10 Camcorder for 4K Video & Stills
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.3 with Photos app & iCloud Photo Library
- LinkedIn to buy Lynda.com for $1.5 Billion
Picks of the Week
TWiP 408 is brought to you by Animoto & Freshbooks
This episode of TWiP is made possible in part by our newest sponsor — Animoto! Head over to Animoto.com/TWiP and use promo code “TWIP” to get 15% off of an Animoto Pro account.
Here's a little info about our newest sponsor — ANIMOTO!
And our undying gratitude to Freshbooks for their continued support!
Freshbooks is the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at FreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Joseph Linaschke: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Evgeny Tchebotarev: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Thomas Hawk: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello