[smart_track_player url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/pixelcorps.cachefly.net/twip/twip_405_aud.mp3″ color=”6a1915″ title=”The Paradox of Choice” artist=”TWiP 405″ ]
On this episode of TWiP, Valerie Jardin & Syl Arena join Frederick to discuss “The Paradox of Choice”; whether avoiding gear can actually help your photography. Plus Nikon thinks your hot shoe needs sprucing up and are photographers sleepwalking into photography armageddon?
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Gear avoidance syndrome – can it help your photography?
- Nikon wants to drive revenue from your hot shoe
- Are photographers walking into a photography armageddon?
- Frederick’s Flixel
- Syl’s workshops: Rocky Mountain School of Photo, Santa Fe Workshops, Maine Media Workshops
- TWiP Joshua Tree workshop with Craig Colvin
Picks of the Week
TWiP 405 is brought to you by Freshbooks & Lynda
TWiP is brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at FreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
This episode is also brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of high quality and easy-to-follow video tutorials, including many about photography. Do something good for yourself in 2015 and sign up for a FREE 10-day trial by visiting lynda.com/twip.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Valerie Jardin: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Syl Arena: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello