TWiP 382 – Ello, Anyone There?
Podcast: Download ()
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Ello – the new social network on the block
- Nicole Young's thoughts on Ello
- Thomas Hawk's take on Ello
- New hardware from GoPro
- 60 Minutes news story on GoPro
- Interested in writing for DPS?
Picks of the Week
- Darlene: The Bag Builder & Samples on Etsy
- Jeffrey: Phase One Capture One 8 & Leica M Edition 60
- Frederick: Darlene & Bruce's Portrait Lighting course (Reg $149) – Get it as part of the 5 Day Deal until October 20th for only $89
TWiP 382 is brought to you by Squarespace, Lynda.com, SitckyAlbums & Freshbooks
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio or online store. For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com and use offer code TWIP.
This episode is brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of high quality and easy-to-follow video tutorials, including many about photography. For seven days of free unlimited in depth courses, visit: lynda.com/twip
Thanks to our newest sponsor – StickyAlbums. Do you want to book more clients? Nothing boosts your word-of-mouth referrals like giving each of your clients their own custom photo app. Create your first app in minutes at stickyalbums.com. Click here to save $40 on your Annual StickyAlbums membership
Nate also provided the discount code: “TWIP” that will save you $40 off your Annual Membership which includes unlimited apps!
Click here to get two sample stickyalbums sent to your phone
TWiP is also brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Darlene Hildebrandt: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello
- Jeffrey Totaro: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello
- Pre-production by: Bruce Clarke
- Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
- Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
- Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro
Thank You great information,
I was bit as well
but you hit a bottom, about the photo session, I agreed to do a senior photos session, my sons girlfriend, I agreed to do the shot no fee in the shot but I wanted 5 other seniors to call for a paid session with them, and you pay for the prints that you want. I contacted several times and contacted via Facebook and phone and asked to have her mother call me nothing.
August looks interesting, but I’m not eager to sign up for something new. It looks very similar to Behance from Adobe, which is rarely mentioned in social media, but used heavily by pro visual artists.
btw. I had a bit of a hard time finding August, but their url is https://www.agst.co/