Host: Frederick Van Johnson
Guests: Dan Ablan & Syl Arena
This week on TWiP…
- When a monkey takes a photo… who owns it?
- New Zealand newspaper uses a Facebook photo without permission… and it’s the WRONG photo!
- Adam Carolla won’t let a podcast patent troll drop their suit against him
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Can animals create copyrightable works of art?
- Newspaper makes an appalling mistake using a photograph from Facebook
- Adam Carolla won’t let company drop podcast patent infringement case
- Sync speed and mirrorless cameras
Picks of the Week
TWiP 373 is brought to you by Squarespace & Lynda.com
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio or online store. For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com and use offer code TWIP.
This episode of This Week in Photo is brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of online video courses—including a wide range of Photography topics and skills. For seven days of free unlimited in-depth courses, visit lynda.com/twip.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Dan Ablan: Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Syl Arena: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Pre-production by: Bruce Clarke
- Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
- Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
- Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro