Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Don Komarechka, & Joseph Linaschke
This week on TWiP, enjoy the Google+ Hangout format! Here's what's in store:
- Canon Debuts Brick and Mortar “Experience Center”
- The 16 Most Popular Photographers in the World – According to Google
- A Social Media Update
- And an Interview with Zenfolio's Ian Stone
Don Komarechka and Joseph Linaschke join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and lots more on this week's episode of TWiP.
- Drupal – open source content management platform
- Don Komarechka's new snowflake website Sky Crystals
- B&H Photo
- Yodobashi Camera – Frederick's favorite camera store in Japan
- Tim Grey's Video2Brain Photo Restoration in Photoshop course
- Canon S90 and Canon Powershot N
Interview with Zenfolio's Ian Stone
This week, Frederick interviews Zenfolio's Ian Stone about his company's recent acquisition by Art.com. Enjoy the conversation!
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: The New Squarespace. Squarespace introduces a new content management system, making it faster and easier to create a high-quality website or blog. Check out the new mobile-responsive designs with automatic device-scaling and more than 50 other new features. For a free trial and 10% off your first purchase on new accounts, go to SquareSpace.com/TWiP and use offer code TWiP1.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by Scott Cannizzaro
Photo Credits: Canon