Aurora HDR 2018 — Highly, and Dynamically Reimagined.
After its introduction in 2015, Aurora HDR quickly became the world’s ultimate HDR imaging software. And now, Macphun has re-written Aurora HDR 2018 from scratch, with new smarter tone-mapping algorithms that produce better and more realistic-looking HDR images – as well as improved image processing to produce cleaner, and more satisfying images.
These refinements and many more powerful new tools and capabilities, will empower you to create stunning images you never thought possible.
Aurora HDR 2018 is designed for both the casual and pro photographer, giving you an easier, more powerful, and more satisfying experience than any other HDR software available.
- Current users of Aurora HDR should check this link to see if you qualify for the special pre-order price of just $49.
- New users may purchase Aurora HDR 2018 for $89. A collection of free bonuses are included with every purchase.
So, what’s new in Aurora HDR 2018?
- NEXT-GENERATION TONE MAPPING – A new smart Tone Mapping algorithm automatically reduces noise, and produces more realistic and natural initial results.
- DODGE & BURN FILTER – Selectively lighten or darken specific areas of an image to direct your viewer’s eye towards the key parts of your image, just like the traditional darkroom technique.
- HDR ENHANCE FILTER – Adds details and clarity to an image, adjusting colors, details and contrast without creating artificial halos or other unwanted image artifacts.
- USER INTERFACE – A new, modern and responsive user interface brings a powerful and enjoyable editing experience to your HDR workflow.
- HISTORY PANEL – The History panel allows you to click on any editing step to revert the photo to any earlier point in your workflow.
- LENS CORRECTION TOOL – The new Lens Correction filter easily fixes all kinds of lens distortion, from barrel and pincushion to chromatic aberration and vignetting.
- TRANSFORM TOOL – Easily scale, rotate and shift your image to better fit your vision.
- NEW STRUCTURE ALGORITHM – The re-developed Structure tool allows you to adjust detail and clarity of an image to get that classic HDR effect or for for a smoother, painterly effect.
- IMPROVED RAW HANDLING – Improved RAW conversion brings out more details in shadows/highlights, displays colors more accurately while reducing noise in RAW files.
- SPEED IMPROVEMENTS – Faster merging and masking performance, improvement in RAW image processing.
- TOUCHBAR SUPPORT FOR MAC – Aurora HDR 2018 adds Touch Bar support to give new MacBook Pro users fast access to key editing features and speed up their workflow.
- MAC AND WINDOWS VERSIONS – Aurora HDR 2018 is available both for Mac and PC users, enabling mixed-computer households to share the same product key.
BONUS: Pre-order before September 28th — save 10% and get…