What's in Our Bags?
This week we’re going to let you peek inside our camera bags and provide our audience with some insight into the gear we use, why we use it, and what we use to transport it all in on the wedding day. Plus Bruce & Robert share their thoughts on the recent closure of Pictage and offer up some alternatives for wedding photographers to consider.
- Pictage closes it's doors
- Alternatives to Pictage: SmugMug, Zenfolio, Pixieset, Photoshelter
- Robert's Bags: Tamrac Bags, Tenba Bags
- Bruce's Bags: LowePro Nova 200 AW
- Holdfast Money Maker straps
- Robert's camera bodies: Sony a7s, a6000, a7r, a7rII
- Bruce's camera bodies: Canon 5D Mark III & Canon 1DX
- Robert's lenses: 90mm Macro, 24-70mm f2.8, 85mm 1.4 Zeiss, 70-200 G-Series E-Mount
- Bruce's lenses: Canon 24-70 f2.8, 50mm 1.2, 85mm 1.8, 70-200mm f2.8, 100mm Macro 2.8
Picks of the Week
Connect with Us
We want to hear from you. Your questions and comments will provide direction for the show and will inform future topics. Send in your question and it may end up being answered on the show. Submit your questions for the show by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post a Tweet using the hashtag #twipwed. You can also follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/twipwed. You can also interact with us on our new Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/twipwed/