TWiP 490: The Creative's Cloud
Adobe updates its Creative Cloud apps and announces big changes to their Adobe Stock service. The Cubs win the World Series! But photojournalism coverage of the event lost. And, you may have heard that innocuous webcams were the unwitting tools of the recent massive Internet disruption. Well, it looks like you may have heard wrong!
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Adobe announces updates to Photoshop and a massive Adobe Stock news
- Chicago Tribune and Sun-Times covers after the World Series
- Your DVR didn't take down the Internet – yet
- Martin Bailey Workshops
Picks of the Week
- Craig: Book by Zack Arias – Photography Q&A: Real Questions. Real Answers
- Martin: Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS Mark II lens, MAP Camera
- Frederick: Nikon KeyMission 360 & Doctor Strange
TWiP School Veterans Day Sale!
TWiP School courses on sale for $47 each (reg. $147)!
- Pocketshooters – Mastering iPhone Photography – On sale for $47
- Aurora HDR 2017 Demystified! – Make gorgeous images using HDR! – On sale for $47
- Digital Video Alchemy – Pro video, with non-pro gear – On sale for $47
Grab each for just $47. OR grab the bundle for just $137! Use the code “TWIPVETERAN” at checkout.
EACH $100 off for 3 Days!!
Just use the coupon code “TWIPVETERAN” and grab this essential training before the price goes back up.
*This discount promptly ends Tuesday November 15th, so grab em now!
TWiP 490 is brought to you by:
This episode is brought to you by FreshBooks, the super–simple cloud accounting software that’s giving thousands of freelancers and small businesses the tools to save time billing and get paid faster. Try it free at freshbooks.com/twip.
TWiP needs your help. We’ve started a Patreon campaign in hopes that you will help support the network so we can take TWiP to the next level. That means, new shows, more hosts, more TWiP! Please consider donating a few bucks at TWiP.pro/DONATE
- Martin Bailey: Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Craig Colvin: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram