TWiP Weddings 030 – WPPI 2016 with Jason Groupp
This week on TWiP Weddings, we’re delighted to have Jason Groupp back on the show to talk about what’s new for WPPI 2016. The WPPI Conference & Expo is taking place in Las Vegas from March
The WPPI Wedding & Portrait Photography Conference+Expo is the premier industry event for photographers and filmmakers specializing in the creative and business aspects of wedding and portrait photography and filmmaking. WPPI is a week-long event combining educational seminars with a major industry trade show and networking events, all designed around learning the latest techniques, building new relationships and growing a business in a friendly, fun environment – all at one time, in one place.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- WPPI Online
- Professional School & Sports Photographers International Association
- Photo Plus Membership
- 2016 Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Conference & Expo
- WPPI Awards
- WPPI Print Competition FB Group
- WPPI Facebook group
Tips of the Week
This week we switched things up a bit and offered up our tips for photographers planning to attend WPPI 2016 in Vegas along with our must-visit restaurants picks.
- Robert: Set a curfew for yourself and stick to it. Drink plenty of water. Get the banana cream pie at Emeril’s
- Bruce: Wear comfortable shoes & stop for sushi at Sushi Samba in the Venetian
- Jason: Pace yourself & get snacks and bottled water at the CVS when you first arrive. Go for dinner at Shibuya at the MGM Grand
WIN a FREE Pass to WPPI 2016
Comment on the blog post for this episode or join our Facebook book group and leave a comment on the post announcing this episode letting us know why you deserve to go to WPPI this year. On February 12th, we’ll pick three lucky listeners who will receive a full platform class pass to attend WPPI 2016 (hotel and travel not included).
Connect with Us
We want to hear from you. Your questions and comments will provide direction for the show and will inform future topics. Send in your question and it may end up being answered on the show. Submit your questions for the show by sending us an email at email@example.com. You can also post a Tweet using the hashtag #twipwed. You can also follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/twipwed. You can also interact with us on our new Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/twipwed/