On this episode of TWiP, Lee Herbet & Martin Bailey join Frederick to discuss something new from Nikon – th 1 J5, and Novo's new filters made of Sapphire and Gorilla glass. Plus a round-table discussion on the latest video tools for photographers.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Nikon 1 J5 unveiled
- Novo to offer first filters made with Sapphire & Gorilla Glass
- Martin's Namibia tour
- Martin's Iceland tour
- Pixels 2 Pigment workshop
- Photographer's guide to time-lapse
Picks of the Week
TWiP 407 is brought to you by Freshbooks & Lynda
TWiP is brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at FreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
This episode is also brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of high quality and easy-to-follow video tutorials, including many about photography. Do something good for yourself in 2015 and sign up for a FREE 10-day trial by visiting lynda.com/twip.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Martin Bailey: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Lee Herbet: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello