TWiP 394 – Wearable? Or Unbearable?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:17:10 — 88.3MB)
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Narrative Clip 2 wearable camera
- French newspaper removes photographs from it's publication in support of photojournalism
- TWiP Costa Rica Workshop
Picks of the Week
- Valerie: Out Of Chicago Photo Conference
- Alex: Manual app and Strike the Baby and Kill the Blonde (Kindle book)
- Frederick: NY Through the Lens by Vivienne Gucwa
TWiP 394 is brought to you by Lynda & Freshbooks
This episode is brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of high quality and easy-to-follow video tutorials, including many about photography. Do something good for yourself in 2015 and sign up for a FREE 10-day trial by visiting lynda.com/twip.
TWiP is also brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at FreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Valerie Jardin: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Alex Lindsay: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello
- Pre-production by: Bruce Clarke
- Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
- Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
- Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro