On September 29th, 2016, our friends down at Macphun will launch the next version of their amazing HDR processing software Aurora HDR 2017.
If you pre-order the software today you can snag it for just $89, that’s 66% off the regular price of $265.
Over 650,000 people have downloaded the software and have created and millions of images. Along the way, Macphun listened, gathered the feedback on how the software should be improved… then improved it!
My friend Trey Ratcliff did a cool walk-thru intro of the software…
And Joseph Linasachke, Host of TWiP Apps takes you through the top features…
A few of the highlights from Aurora 2017:
- Batch Processing
- Improved Tone-Mapping engine
- New Polarizing Filter
- Enhanced Top & Bottom Adjustment tool
- More powerful Luminosity Masking
- Improved user interface
- Faster & better HDR noise reduction
- New Signature Pro one-click presets
- Radial Masking tool
- Improved Export with image resize & sharpen
- Faster RAW conversion & DNG support
Plus, if you pre-order before September 28th, they will throw in some crazy bonuses:
- Trey Ratcliff’s Deep-dive instructional Video
- A FULL YEAR of SmugMug
- A 60-day KelbyOne Membership
- 25 prints from Parabo Press
If you’re at all interested in HDR software, go snag it before the price goes up next week, and the bonuses dissappear.GET AURORA 2017 & BONUSES
GET AURORA 2017 & BONUSES