TWiP 414 – The State of Photojournalism
On this episode of TWiP, Frederick is joined by J.M. Giordano, Sait Serkan Gurbuz, Audrey Gatewood, and Matt Roth to discuss the current state of photojournalism. What is photojournalism, how has it changed over the years and is it still a viable career choice?
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Photography by Audrey Gatewood
Photography by Sait Serkan Gurbuz
TWiP 414 is brought to you by:
Panasonic Lumix Cameras
This episode of TWiP is brought to you by Panasonic Lumix Cameras. Visit the Panasonic Lumix Lounge to learn more about these fantastic cameras and see what the Lumix Luminary team is creating!
Head over to Animoto.com/TWiP and use promo code “TWIP” to get 15% off of an Animoto Pro account.
Freshbooks is the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at FreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- J.M. Giordano: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Sait Serkan Gurbuz: Website, Twitter
- Audrey Gatewood: Website, Flickr
- Matt Roth: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Instagram
- Pre-production by: Bruce Clarke
- Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn & Vince Bauer
- Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
- Intro Music by: Scott Cannizzaro