Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Sony announces the a7II with 5-axis image stabilization
- Adobe reveals more details on Photoshop Streaming
- GoPro planning to develop it's own line of drones
Picks of the Week
- Valerie: A blog post I published a few weeks ago and has received quite a bit of attention. I would like to extend the challenge to the TWiP community. It’s called Ordinary Objects are Beautiful. Photograph an ordinary object every week, start any time, go as long as you want. Great exercise in creativity. See the world around you photographically.
- Evgeny: 500px Editors Choice in December, where Frederick is an invited editor and can pick your photo to Editors Choice for millions of viewers to enjoy! https://500px.com/editors
- Frederick: Lynda.com + WD My Passport Pro (4TB) + Final Cut Pro X (Chris Fenwick’s Final Cut Grill)
TWiP 389 is brought to you by Lynda, Squarespace, & Freshbooks
This episode is brought to you by lynda.com. Learn what you want, when you want, with access to thousands of high quality and easy-to-follow video tutorials, including many about photography. For seven days of free unlimited in depth courses, visit: lynda.com/twip
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio or online store. For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com and use offer code TWIP.
TWiP is also brought to you by FreshBooks, the simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing, and get paid faster. Sign up for free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Valerie Jardin: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Evgeny Tchebotarev: Website, Twitter, Google+
- Frederick Van Johnson: Website, Twitter, Google+, Ello