Printing with Martin Bailey – ITL 06
Printing is a perceptual art based on solid science. Many photographers choose to let someone else print their work, but what are they missing out on, both in terms of challenge and reward? Martin Bailey helps navigate the environment that fine art printers find themselves in today, from calibration and paper choices to equipment failure and the newest technology.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Colorburst Overdrive (RIP – Raster Image Processor)
- Canon Professional Fine Art Printers
- Breathing Color Metallic Canvas
- X-Rite ColorMunki Photo print and monitor calibrator
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests
- Don Komarechka: Website, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, 500px, Pinterest
- Martin Bailey: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
This episode is sponsored by Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine
Use coupon code ITL for 20% off 1-year subscriptions to Canada and the United States!