[smart_track_player url=”http://media.blubrry.com/thisweekinphoto/p/content.blubrry.com/thisweekinphoto/am-038-light-nimble-and-quick.mp3″ color=”6a1915″ title=”Being Light, Nimble And Quick” artist=”AlphaMirrorless 038″]
AlphaMirrorless 038: Being Light, Nimble And Quick
This episode of the AlphaMirrorless podcast is all about being Light, Nimble And Quick. Juan and Andy just returned from leading another photo workshop in Cuba and they where often heard saying we needed to be “Light, Nimble And Quick”. What exactly does this mean? Well, Juan and Andy talk about the different aspects of this by discussing the gear (and maybe lack thereof) and technique of being Light, Nimble And Quick.
We don’t always have all the answers, but if we don’t we will research it and try to give you the best answer we can. So what have you got to lose, go ahead and send in your questions to us by going to this form.
Links mentioned on the episode
- Mindshift Gear Trailscape 18L
- Really Right Stuff Ultra Pocket Pod
- Really Right Stuff New TFC-14 Series 1 Tripod
- Really Right Stuff TQC-14 Series 1 Tripod
- Black Rapid Metro Sling Camera Strap (Black)
- Luma Labs Camera Straps
- Muench Workshops – Things to know about your camera
Wishes of the Week
- Juan: Wish I had had the 6500 in Cuba
- Andy: Filename change in the a7rII firmware