Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Derrick Story, Sara France, Doug Kaye
This week on TWiP:
- Canadian photographers rejoice over changes to their Copyright Act
- Tombstone Photography & Military Homecomings emerge as new photography trends
- Brazilian model uses Hurricane Sandy aftermath as backdrop for a photo shoot
- SmugMug responds to “passionate feedback” and adjusts it’s packages
- An interview with Gerard Murphy from Mosaic
Derrick Story, Sara France, and Doug Kaye join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and more on this week’s episode of TWiP.
TWiP Contests Are Back!
Our new TWiP Promotions Coordinator Adam Silver is helping us bring back the TWiP contests. We’ll be giving away all manner of goodies in the coming weeks, months, etc…
- Canadian photographers rejoice over changes to their Copyright Act (10:00)
- Tombstone Photography & Military Homecoming Photography Emerge as new trends (20:00)
- Brazilian model uses Hurricane Sandy aftermath as backdrop for a photo shoot (35:00)
- SmugMug responds to “passionate feedback” and adjusts it’s packages (40:00)
Interview with Gerard Murphy
This week Bruce Clarke sat down with the CEO and co-founder of Mosaic – Gerard Murphy. Mosaic is an online backup and viewing solution that allows you to view your Lightroom catalog anywhere and on any device. You can learn more about their service at www.mosaicarchive.com. Sign up for any of their plans and use the coupon code TWiP to save 20% off your account.
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: Shutterstock.com, find over 20 million stock photos, vectors, illustrations, and video clips. For 30% off your new account, go to Shutterstock.com and use offer code TWiP11.
This episode of TWiP is also brought to you by Carbonite On-Line Backup. Whether you have one computer at home, or several at your small business, Carbonite backs up your files automatically and continually. Carbonite is the better backup plan! Try it free at Carbonite.com. Use the offer code TWiP and get 2 bonus months with purchase.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Bruce Clarke
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by Scott Cannizzaro
Photo Credits: Shutterstock