Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Derrick Story, Dan Ablan, Nicole Young
Apple releases new hardware and updates to Aperture at WWDC, Canon rolls out two new STM lenses, and Leica makes a $50,000 Limited Edition camera. We also dig into the topic of whether it’s better to specialize or generalize in photography.
Once again we’ve reverted back to recording the show using Skype due to some concerns with the audio coming from G+. If we can get the audio out of G+ to match what our audience has become accustomed to, we will go back.
- Aperture gets a significant update (6:30)
- Apple adds a retina display to the MacBook Pro (12:30)
- Canon releases two new STM lenses (33:30)
- Leica announces a $50,000 Limited Edition Camera (43:30)
- Is it better to specialize or generalize in your photography? (48:50)
Derrick Story, Dan Ablan, and Nicole Young join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and more on this week’s episode of TWiP.
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode of TWiP is brought to you by Squarespace.com, the fast and easy way to create a high-quality website or blog. For a free trial and 10% off your first purchase on new accounts, go to Squarespace.com, and use offer code TWiP6. And they now offer FREE domain registration with annual plan subscriptions!
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests: