AlphaMirrorless Episode 02: Making Sense of the Lens Options
We have all heard the saying “you are always better off spending good money on lenses than on camera bodies”. Yet there is such a variety of options when it comes to lenses for the Alpha mirrorless system that it can get confusing and a little intimidating.
In this episode of the Alpha Mirrorless podcast, Juan and Andy will attempt the clear things up a bit and give you some basic understanding of the myriad of options as well as provide a few recommendations on equipment.
We’d love to hear from you, please send any comments, feedback or questions to us by going to this form.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Sony Lenses and adapters
- Zeiss Lenses
- Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T Smart Adapter (Mark IV)
Juans Favorite Lenses
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
Andys Favorite Lenses
- Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
- Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens
Wishes of the Week
- Juan: Better Battery Performance
- Andy: Touch Screen