Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Doug Kaye and Dave Dugdale
This week on TWiP:
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter look to add new features (8:50)
- Nikon introduces the D5200 (25:40)
- 2 new stabilized “L” lenses from Canon (42:10)
Doug Kaye and Dave Dugdale join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and a whole lot more on this week’s episode of TWiP.
Dave: Canon had some sweet deals on refurbished cameras last week with low shutter counts. Dave just picked up a T3i/600D for $384 with only 1,800 shutter actuations.
Frederick: Google Search app for iOS
1. Dave Dugdale’s course: Canon 650D T4i Getting Started in Video
2. Frederick’s newest marketing course over at Mediabytes.com – Essential Web Marketing for Photographers (for $50 off, use the offer code TWiP)
3. Frederick’s upcoming Brooks Institute workshop – The Amazing DIY Photo Workshop!
4. Frustration with NPS (Nikon Professional Services) – Trey Ratcliff post
5. 24-70 discussion: http://www.learningdslrvideo.com/canon-vs-tamron-sigma-24-70mm/
6. More about the Red Epic from Dave Dugdale: http://www.learningdslrvideo.com/red-epic-tutorial/
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: The New Squarespace. Squarespace introduces a new content management system, making it faster and easier to create a high-quality website or blog. Check out the new mobile-responsive designs with automatic device-scaling and more than 50 other new features. For a free trial and 10% off your first purchase on new accounts, go to SquareSpace.com/TWiP and use offer code TWiP11.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Patrick Reed
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by Scott Cannizzaro
Photo Credits: Instagram